The Law Office of William B. Strubbe: 30 Years of Excellent Results
You are probably curious about my track record. I am proud of the results I’ve gotten for clients over the past 30 years. No two cases are the same, and no one can predict the outcome of one case based on another. But these are just a few of the settlements I have been able to get for my clients. Some other settlements are not mentioned because the other side insisted that we agree to keep the terms confidential.
- $500,000 for construction worker who bumped his knee trying to stop a runaway truck.
- $500,000 (policy limits) for family of 20-year old man killed during uninsured car fleeing vending machine robbery (no suit was filed).
- $300,000 for mother struck by drunk driver, with minimal vehicle damage.
- $100,000 for non-surgical back injury to Clermont County man.
- $80,000 for 79-year old woman with nonsurgical injuries, injured when husband drove car off the road.
- $150,000 for non-surgical injury to truck driver with less than $15,000 in medical bills.
- $90,000 for passenger in car struck by semi on bridge.
- $28,250 for photographer with non-surgical injuries.
- $100,000 for knee injury to a veterinarian.
- $35,000.00 for a woman intentionally tased by deputy.
- $12,000 for a woman tased by mistake.
- $72,500 for woman with shoulder surgery.
- $150,000 for pedestrian who required knee surgery after being struck by car.
- $100,000 (policy limits) for Brown County construction worker requiring double carpal tunnel surgery.
- $150,000 for a woman hurt in an automobile accident, no evidence of permanent injury.
- $90,000 for hip injury to senior knocked over by an automatic door at a dialysis clinic.
- $100,000 (policy limits) for woman injured when a taxi hit her car as she was emptying groceries.
- $20,000 for Asian woman injured in car accident with $3500 in medical bills.
- $24,000 for woman with $6,700 in medical expenses, settled within a month of meeting the client.
- $7,500 for man pushed off stage by nightclub patron.
- $25,000 for woman who fell off platform while dancing in nightclub.
- $30,000 settlement for imprisoned client with non-surgical back injury.
- $125,000 for truck driver injured by sliding load.
- $50,000 for thigh injuries to mall worker stabbed in robbery attempt.
Are you wondering what kind of damages you might be entitled to in your case? Call me today for a free consultation at 513-621-4775 or fill out my contact form and I’ll call you as soon as I can.