Like all accident victims, a person injured in a truck accident in Cincinnati is entitled to recover money from the person who caused the accident for medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages.
And trucks, like cars, have to observe the rules of the road.
But truck accidents are different than car accidents. In a few words:
- A truck is more likely to hurt you than a car. And it’s more likely to hurt you badly.
- A truck is likely to be in an accident, because it is bigger and less maneuverable.
- Truckers – and their employers – are more heavily regulated than cars.
- Juries are more likely to enter large awards against a business like a trucking company than against an individual.
- Trucks usually carry much more insurance than cars. And the insurance can be a lot more complicated.
- Trucking companies – and their insurance companies – defend cases vigorously.
- It is more important to investigate a truck case early if someone’s been seriously hurt.
I have been very successful in getting money from trucking companies and their insurers. If you have been injured in an accident with a truck, why not speak with an experienced truck accident lawyer in Cincinnati. Call me at (513) 621-4775 for a free consultation – and let’s find out what you’re entitled too.